Totalview Consultancy Services
At Totalview Consultancy Services, we treat the privacy of our visitors, clients and their personal information, with the highest level of importance and skill and this policy details the measures we take in preserving and safe guarding your privacy when you visit, communicate with our site or personnel or make use of our Services.
Regular updates of this policy are completed in line with general Data protection regulation, requiring you to check back on this policy from time to time.
This policy is made available via all company internet sites and resources, that are available to individuals, as detailed below and via request to “firstname.lastname@example.org’ and aim to respond to all enquiries within 48 working hours.
We aim to make this policy as simple and straightforward as possible and it may contain the following terms, the meaning of which is shown below.
|Data||Shall mean information in either digital or physical form that may consist or be made up of Personal Information, Address Details, Payment Information/Bank Details or Business/Commercial Details.|
|User||Shall mean an individual person accessing TotalView Consultancy Services sites and resources.|
|the Company||Shall mean Totalview Consultancy Services Ltd|
|Consent||Shall mean when the User has given their permission for the Company to process personal information for the purposes set out at the time of this permission being granted.|
- Information Collection
Operation of the above sites and resources may require the collection and processing of the following Data:
- Visit details to our sites and resources and resources used on our site are not limited to just location and traffic Data, weblogs or other communication information.
- Information given to us when you contact us to request further information on the Company services,
- Data offered by filling out booking forms on our site and resources during service purchase.
Long with our digital advertising, promotional and social media providers we may have the occasion to collect information regarding your computer, its software and apps for our services. The information is gained in a statistical manner for our use or advertisers on our site.
Any Data gathered will not identify you personally. It is strictly aggregate statistical Data about our visitors and how they used our resources on the site. No identifying personal information will be shared at any time via cookies.
Close to the above, Data gathering can be about general online use through a cookie file. When used, cookies are automatically placed in your hard drive where information transferred to your computer can be found. These cookies are designed to help us correct and improve our site’s, resources and services for you.
You may elect to decline all cookies via your computer. Every computer has the ability to decline file downloads like cookies. Your browser has an option to enable the declining of cookies. If you do decline cookie downloads you may be limited to certain areas of our site, as there are parts of our site that require cookies. For the management of the operation and performance of the website and our other web resources we may have a use for cookies. To manage how these are managed on your device please consult your browser supplier information or help pages. For example, use the link below to see how to manage Cookies when using Internet Explorer.
- Your Information and how it is used
We may collect and store information about you to help us provide improved levels and types of services to you but do not in any circumstances make this information available for any other purpose within the Company or to other 3rd parties.
Our Information Retention Policy, which is available upon request, sets out how we manage the Personal Information that is retained by the Company both as a Data Controller and Data Processor.
The following are the business purposes we may use and process your information for:
- At anytime you request information from us via a form or other electronic transmission we may use your information to full-fill that request relating to our services and products only and for no further purposes beyond this.
- We may also communicate with you on other products or services you may find of interest, only when consent has been provided by you for these additional communications.
- Contracts we make with you create a commitment, which may require contact or use of your information.
- We have the right to notify you of changes to our website, products or services that could affect our service to you.
- Information on products or services similar to those of an existing consumer purchase may be communicated to you. The information sent to you in a communication will be similar to the subject of a recent sale.
- We may also use your information or allow a third party use of this Data, to offer you information about unrelated products or services you may be interested in. We or third parties can only communicate if you have consented to such communication and Data use.
- New consumers can be contacted by our website or third parties only if consent has been granted, and only for those communications that you have granted.
- An opportunity for declining your consent is provided on our site. Use this opportunity to withhold your details from us or third parties, regarding Data we may collect.
- Be aware we do not reveal identifiable information about you to our advertisers, though we may at times share statistical visitor information with our advertisers.
- Storage of Personal Data
- The European Economic Area is large, any in some instances we may be requested to transfer Information outside of this area and in such instances, we will only do this under the instruction of the Data Controller and when appropriate protection is in place. If Data is transferred outside the European Economic Area, it will be for storing and processing. All processing staff operating outside this area may belong to our website or a supplier, in which they can process or store your information.
- Information submitted by you is stored on secure servers we have. Any payment or transaction details will be encrypted for full safety measures to be in use.
- As you know, transmission of Data on the internet is never guaranteed regarding safety. It is impossible to guarantee your safety with electronic Data and transmission. You are therefore at your own risk if you elect to transmit any Data. When offered you may create a password, but you are responsible for keeping it confidential.
- Information Sharing
- If necessary, we may share personal information to our group members including such entities as subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries. Information is shared only when applicable.
- Third party disclosure may be necessary regarding personal information:
- A sale of our business or its assets, in full or part, to a third party may require personal Data sharing.
- 2.2 Legally, we may be asked to share and disclose Data details,
- 2.3 To assist in reducing credit risk and fraud protection.
- Third Party Links
- Accessing Information
The General Data Protection Regulation provides you with the right to access the information that we collect about you. There will be no charge for reasonable requests and these will be processed in line with the regulation. The contact information below needs to be used to request access about details we process that identifies you.
- Contacting Us
- Data Retention Policy
TCS shall store securely the information supplied by our clients and that collected and stored by our CRM and analytics platforms to allow us to perform our contracted role, for the provision of consultancy and support services, and to manage and improve our services for the period specified by our clients or the business and in any case for no longer than required by UK Law, Regulation or Legislation.
- Compliance Management
Our Company policy is to revisit our Data Protection Impact Assessment at least annually or;
- Upon the business undergoing significant change,
- Change or update to the regulation,
- As advised by the Data Protection UK Lead Supervisory Authority.